Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 3, 2010

sinopsis of tis week ..^.^

wow!!
3 mr subject go on ...hehe
bt nw i nt worry about my exam
i worry about take p lessen exam
my teacher say me always nervous n forgetful
haizz cham lo
i gt so worse meh
????
hope i am nt ...
no mood jor la T.T

yesterday go singing at pm ...wahaha
let my skulmate c dou
errr~
gt bitbit fish leh ...haha
bt quite hapi 2
hehe

dec ...church gt so many event
feel buzy bt excited oso
cuz i can help my papa in the heaven do sumthing leh ...
although is small thing bt i feel hapi oso
haha

hopefully ,
i promise my 'papa' d thing i can do it ...
hehe ....GRACE!! u muz do it ar !!!u can d ...

lastly ....
hrmmm....i change bck my blog d link jor ....haha
c hw long will be discover by sumbody la ...haha
i think will nt d la
bt c dou jor tell me ar ...haha


No comments:

Post a Comment