Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 20, 2010

20 dec ...

omg!!!
2 DAY i gt a heart attack
bcuz of taken test of car
.....
yesterday when i slept ... i feel my body so cold
bcuz worry about my test
many type of 'mayb' in my mind

i try my 2 cool dwn myself ...
luckily i PASS!! hurray!!

i think god is helping me.
cuz i seem like blur blur then finish my test
thx god!!! muackz !!!i love u god

test 4 my mum 2 ~4 spending so much money ....
nw i m so bother about money

so many planning nd 2 planing carefully
nw i feel i really grow up
muz have adult mature ...

althoough i feel scare ...
although no 1 can help me
bt i really comfirm
god is holding my hand 2 walk along my life time
buz of god
i gt strength
n i will b strong enough
2 done n greather thing
....
hope so
i can find a job
finish my plkn tranning
n fins a suitable course
2 further my study
!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment